Digital Business Profile Platforms
As Google’s algorithms have evolved since June of 2019, most other search platforms (Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, Apple, etc. - potentially 70 to 80 platforms) have evolved their algorithms to parallel Google. These business profiles are searched by desktops and more importantly “mobile devices” to discover and deliver information to search requests for business information, (phone numbers, addresses, maps/directions, hours, driving directions, reviews, website, products, services, brands, franchises, social media pages, etc.) Additional value is found through the “Authentication” process/scoring of search algorithms, which credit a business’s search ranking presentation scores, based on the number of claimed platforms and their completion percentage of content fields. The more accredited platforms found to be completed to 100%, the better the search presentation.
MaxOpp’s Service includes:
- Listing content researched, copywriting, proofing
- Business photo development. Up to 120 images are sourced, color balanced and edited into infographics
- Custom video footage is created that presents an engaging presentation of information
- All content described above is then organized and uploaded to each platform
- MaxOpp places meta-data, alt tags, URL links, and image captions to optimize searchability
- Updating business hours. Includes holiday closures or seasonal changes, etc.
- Ongoing content additions and adjustments to information fields
Digital Business Profile Platforms Monthly Fees: $389*
*MaxOpp monthly services require deep setup to effectively produce desired results and optimize visibility and engagement. Setup fees vary between $275 and $500 dollars per service, based on the current state of the digital asset. Setup fees are determined prior to subscription agreements being submitted to clients, for their review and authorization. Service fees are non-refundable as they are labor intensive and provide long term value.
LEARN MORE WITH MAXOPP