Special Event Promotions
Special event video created by MaxOpp for BMW Motorcycles of Temecula's demo event.
MaxOpp’s event promotions consistently exceed regional and national records. Promotions are customized to meet the needs of single to multi-day events and desired attendance metrics.
MaxOpp’s Service includes:
- Still and infographic promotional images
- Custom promotional video
- Event page creation
- 10 to 30 days paid advertising blitz
$1800 average cost per event (co-op generally available)
What our clients say
From Jason Raines, of Raines Riding University/Yamaha Motor Corp:
After working with MaxOpp at the following events this is a personal evaluation of my experience, with them being involved to market the events.
- NCY at Fox Raceway—PALA, CA
- bLU cRU event at Milestone—RIVERSIDE, CA
- Lonestar dual event at Tex Plex—MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Switchback at Pocatello MX—POCATELLO, ID
All events we did together provided higher numbers than events at the same location the year prior
- We saw the biggest numbers in our demo ride history in the youth/first time rider category
Events were very professional marketed to draw riders to the events
- After the NCY and Blu Cru event, I had to tell Max Opp to tone it down as we had way more riders at these events than we could handle and still give the customers quality ride time.
The most recent event we did In Pocatello, ID was the biggest event in history at this location and it was manageable from our Side as well as the customers all got ample ride time
- MaxOpp’s Pre-event registration form was great in seeing what our rider base was going to be prior to the event
- We saw the biggest growth in the youth/first time rider area but in Pocatello they adjusted the marketing and we saw equal growth in both youth as well as adult riders
I feel, if we want, we want to grow the demo program MaxOpp can deliver. Once we have a target group they go to work and get us those riders.
- Overall, the youth engagement is huge, this is how we introduce riders to both the brand and the sport and as we know once we get a rider engaged in the brand most the time they stick with the brand for years.
Raines Riding University
Yamaha Motor Corp.
Motocross, Off-Road and YXZ Side-By-Side Demo Programs
From Dane McClan, District Manager, Yamaha Motor Corp
The Yamaha Street demo event went fantastic! I believe the right decision was made to hire MaxOpp to promote the event. MaxOpp drove more people in the door than we had spots available to ride.
Thank you to all for all the hard work that went into this!
On to the next one!
Yamaha Motor Corp
From Brittney Culhane – Marketing Specialist, Freedom Powersports
Good morning, John, happy Monday!
I just wanted to fill you in on how Slingshot Shootout went Saturday.
We had an incredible turn out, with 40 slingshots entering the show and around 80-100 people at the event! When I left at 2:30 we had sold 2 of the 3 slingshots we had in stock, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we had sold the 3rd as well!
We definitely couldn’t have pulled it off without you and your team and look forward to working together again in the future!
LEARN MORE WITH MAXOPP